Saturday, January 17, 2009

Emily 18 Wikapidia Emily 18??

Capodanno Rio

is not the owner of yet another film Vanzina, but the short (one week) post-Christmas break the year-end. Rio is always the cidade maravilhosa , are housed in 4 Camila you do to bring everyone home and therefore deserves special thanks.
I'm not here to describe the fireworks in Copacabana, the tradition of jumping 7 waves for good luck (there was also that of lentils, but I only learned later) or the moment when I realized that the type to which I had given the clothes he had escaped with a girl and I would see only 3 hours later ..
Too bad for the time cloudy all week, which I impedido to enjoy the city, and so sooner or later must return to do what I proposed.
It was a good opportunity to review Graciano, who had lived at my house two years ago, and to find his sympathy and joy that have made us complicit in raids in Barcelona.
From here you go to Belem in some way, probably by bus because it's vacation time and the planes are all full or dear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment