Saturday, March 28, 2009

Worksheets Persuasive Writing

Italia: l'avventura Cominco adesso

been two days after returning, today for the first time I put my nose out of the house to see my niece and two-hour drive fan senseless.
impressions.
- When you wake up in my bed think it was all a dream. Meeting all the same, the same chaos, the same words, the same debates on TV. Then I look in the closet objects belonging to the trip to rest and contemplate for a few minutes, wondering where to start.
- It's coolness, the sky is dark, gray or black people as, observe that at night more easily make out a Negro in Salvador that an Italian in Rome (essential to preserve my safety). This country needs color, not enough ties with buckshot.
- I all bad, I probably, or maybe it's just an expression of the crisis that worsens the perception.
- No longer able to park the car.
I take this weekend off, after all it was a long and tiring.
Monday to start over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment