Saturday, February 26, 2011

What Is Lime Dip Used For






With the piano I tried a thousand times: a failure since my first Bontempi. Who regret not knowing him and touching voice, her sound was and remains the only one that puts me at peace, so unfortunately I had to give it up. Too difficult to read the score and press your fingers on the keys. I spent so with a passion for acoustic drums (like the devil and holy water) the first, practically the handcrafted about thirty years ago, with the help of Pepper, and I've always wanted to own one. Today, I find myself at the sixth drum lesson, shots of single and double paradiddle and eighth, I realize once again that if I look at the score does not spout the drum and if I look at the drum I do not know what to play. In hindsight, I could immediately commit to the piano, but now it's too late to change your mind again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment