Friday, March 4, 2011

List Of Current Nasdaq Tickers

rudiments of poetry




Sandro Bondi leave his post as minister to devote himself body and soul to poetry. Thus we see the major poetic works of Bondi

The divine right
A Camillo Langone dedicate this poem.

Drunkenness of life
Warehouse wisdom
callow leader
Delirio love


A Giuliano Ferrara

Antro love
Diamond Light
Words
underground river of lava
lifeline


A Silvio on the occasion of his birthday

We live together
this unique experience with a spirit of genuine political passion

chaste and to the surprise of friendship. We will miss


again when the time comes and we finally
reflect each other.
And we will not even what we have lived together

between the desks of school

troubled adolescence and the age when you do not love.

My faith is the tenderness of your eyes.

Your faith is in the words I seek.


that torture, personally I can not hold back my tears, I wish you all the best Bondi, but especially a crash course, who can teach what are the quatrains, something is one shred of short hendecasyllable minimum metric. And you, I recommend not fired on the poet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment