Monday, November 10, 2008

Biggest Black Clitoris

Florianopolis and Curitiba Joinville São Paulo

The descent to the border becomes a reality when she left to visit Sampa Clara, friends met in Barcelona in very difficult times.
Clara treats me very well, it gives me to eat, sleep, and worried about committing my time writing all that you can do to Joinville (not much really).
for the weekend is a planned trip to Curitiba, a city of that work best in Brazil, with the hope of good weather for the beach.
Unfortunately the sun did not check but the company is excellent and the hospitality of Zoio is fantastic.
The southern states are European-style, people is the daughter of German and Italian, and private enterprises are more often than here. Let's say you do industrialotti of the tropics, always with the friendliness and hospitality that characterizes this people.
Clara's dad takes me for a ride in the spider, mom makes me see the project to put the pool in the garden, I ask the brothers of Italy, the nanny my kitchen, the house is beautiful and relaxing environment , a kind of tranquility that is part of Central European hospitality for gringo in which all are interested in my journey without telling me and maybe they think I'm crazy, but luckily the second passing through their house in one month telling strange stories and it comforts me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment